- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Our lawful basis for processing your data is a legitimate interest as a trade body providing services to its members and the general public.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
Website users must register to use this site to access the restricted information available for exclusive use by our members only. The data we collect from website users is used to provide member services, to advise non-members how to join or to respond to a general enquiry via the general enquiry form.
The information we collect from you and not from third parties consists of the personal information you provide when you register for the website or contact us via the website via the general enquiry form (your name, email, phone number, and IP address).
We use this information to provide member services, to advise non-members how to join or to respond to a general enquiry via the general enquiry form.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, through registering for the website, contacting us via the website via the general enquiry form or other direct contacts from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you about why you contacted us and provide member services. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to process your membership.
We will retain the data you have provided until such time as you:
- cease to be employed by one of amii member companies or
- you advise us that your company does not wish to join amii or
- you advise us that you no longer want us to hold your data.
The information you provide enables us to manage attendance at our events and meetings, provide technical and other updates, contact you with details of how to join amii and control access to the for Member Only areas of the amii website.
Information about the delegates and speakers at our events is shared with venues for security purposes.
To provide an efficient service, certain functions such as hosting, storage and disaster recovery are provided by third parties.
Our Invitations to Events and Members’ Meetings
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your device’s hard-drive. We use them to enhance your browsing experience and to support our website analytics.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time by using the link below.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us using the link below:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. You will not be asked to submit sensitive information via the website.